Winter Solstice Winery Tour, WCS Workshops and Dinner Dance - 23rd and 24th June 2012
Nathan Toussaint and Deanna Rolfe, two exciting WCS dancers from Sydney will be heading the guest list for our Audacity Dance 2012 Winter Solstice Wine Tour and Dinner Dance. Nathan and Deanna will be teaching workshops over the weekend.
All workshops are at the Turner Bowling Club, 52 McCaughey St, Turner.
Dinner is at the Zen Yai Thai Restaurant 111 London Circuit
Dance Party is at Salsabor Dance Studios - upstairs 11-13 East Row, Canberra.
We start with a Saturday morning workshop – 11:15am – 12:15pm. Then we head off on a magical mystery coach tour of wineries around the Canberra region on Saturday afternoon. The bus will travel via Tuggeranong (11:30ish) and Woden (11:50ish) for a 12:15pm pickup at the workshop venue before heading off to our first winery. Highlights include:
- Visit 4 wineries
- Wine tastings
- Packed lunch and afternoon tea
- Dinner at the award winning Zen Yai Thai restaurant at 111 London Circuit, Canberra.
- Dance Party at Salsabor dance studios from 9pm (11-13 East Row, Canberra)
- Professional DJ playing a variety of music for various dance styles
- Dance performances by special guests
There are three workshops planned for the Sunday (1pm start).
Here are your full ticket choices:
- Winery Bus Tour - includes a special "Steals" workshop OR FREE Dance Lesson for Beginners so you can invite your friends who have never danced - Ticket sales closed.
- Winery Bus Tour and Dinner Dance - includes performances by our guest Teachers - Ticket Sales Closed.
- Dinner Dance only - Ticket sales closed
- Individual Workshops - $40
o Saturday morning workshop - Fun Syncopations 11:15 am
o Sunday workshop 1 - Essential Elements and Walk the Line 1 pm
o Sunday workshop 2 - Styling Your Dance to the Music 2:15 pm
o Sunday workshop 3 – It’s all about accents - hitting musical breaks 3:30 pm
- Any Two workshops - $70.
- All workshops - $130.
- Access all areas - your weekend pass to all events - Ticket sales closed.